Thursday 5 December 2013

OOTD • Schoolgirl

Hi everyone!

I recently received this grey floral print pullover from Persunmall. It's not something I would generally wear, as I usually consider florals too girly for my style. But I somehow loved the purple and blue flower print, and I don't have the slightest guilt that I got it! Apart from it's pretty print, I love how soft the inside of the jumper is. Perfect for the cold winter days!

I wore the jumper over one of my favourite dresses, a gorgeous navy and green tartan dress from Mod Dolly. I know you can't quite appreciate the gorgeousness of the dress, but I'm sure you will properly see it in another outfit post. To give the outfit a bit of an edge - while also looking even more like a schoolgirl - I wore a pair of black over-the-knee socks, and my DMs.   

  Floral Print Sleeves Pullover*: Persunmall // Tartan dress*: Mod Dolly (similar here
Over-the-knee socks: Primark // Boots*: Dr Martens via Motel Rocks


Now who doesn’t love collaborating with other bloggers, especially if she’s the gorgeous Mariel from Polydeux. I’m not even joking, this girl is a style icon. She has the most amazing style ever! Anyways, Mariel and I came up with a list consisting of our must-have AW 13 trends. Surprisingly enough – or rather we had no doubt about this – tartan made it to the top of our list, with the Tildon Plaid Infinity Scarf and this Red Rihanna Tartan Tapered Trousers being my favourite tartan picks. While I showed you how I styled my favourite tartan dress in the above photos, Mariel styled her tartan dress in 4 different ways. Check out her post here, I’m sure you will love her too.


What do you think of our outfits? How would you style your favourite tartan dress?


Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - Instagram

8 comments:

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...